Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Koirala Games

I am a passionate developer whose main objective is to provide high quality game. I have a multiple programmers working on my behalf to make an excellent unique mobile games. 

I am developing the mobile games with distinct idea to give user the best experience.

I want to take the mobile game to next level by planting the seed of thrill and excitement.

I had launched a 3d game "Champions Arena". It is a single player arena game now with the expectation to be multiplayer in future.





Try out my another game which is launched recently. Click here Little Chaser to play the game. It is a 2d adventure mobile game. As a player, your main objective is to catch a moving plane by running faster. It is an exciting game which pumps up your adrenaline. This game will be soon available in multi-player game mode letting a player to choose from options of "chasee" or "chaser".





Also, stay tuned for lot more unique bold, action-packed games for future.




No comments:

Post a Comment